Thursday, July 06, 2006

What a Fourth a July

What a Fourth a July it was. Hol came to visit and we had a splendid time. I got to sleep in a lot which is always a bonus! The weekend seemed like it went on forever and now its Thursday and we start over all over again. Hells yeah son! Well I really don’t have much to say other than I miss my friends….the one’s that I don’t get to see unless there’s a wedding or they take a vacation in Florida. I had hoped to visit this summer but I don’t think that’s going to happen.

Well anyways I would love to go on a road trip… so hopefully that will happen soon…

I’m falling asleep…

Peace.

Oh one more thing, I almost rented Rent…hahaha..525600 minutes!!!

Happy birthday papa and Susie!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

yay for road trips! i'm two weeks into my month long road trip right now!!

kelly k said...

I AMM coming to visit you soon my friend and I will rent Rent with you.
Ha