Friday, July 28, 2006

Making a Mojito

I hope you clicked on the link. I had an experience with a Mojito once. I went to this Cuban restuarant and i ordered a mojito, thinking it would be clear but yet minty. When they came back it was like a glass of grass..no good color, it was like drinking a bush!!! I asked them to take it back and bring me back something refreshing not a glass with grass clippings.

SO my attempt of sleeping more hrs failed miserably. I have a problem, i'm gonna try Lauri advice of drinking a glass of water and going to bed an hour before i intend to. Well..we'll see.

I hope everyone has a great weekend..

Westcoast friends: enjoy that heat!
Eastcoast which is me too..its been a great hurricane season...

i shouldn't have done that!

2 comments:

jessica said...

drinking a bush?

ew. gross.

Kendra said...

i love mojito's made just like that. they have to have the mint and lime. there's this awesome rooftop bar out in laguna beach that makes the best ones ever. maybe if you ever come to visit, we can all go there!! get some rest and be strong on the dieting. you may find some encouragement from my post today!! :)