Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Its all about those words..

Wednesday- June 14, 2006 11:25am E.S.T

I’ve been in haze of confusion for the past week. My stomach has been troubling to say the least; I’ve got to stop eating out so much! The mere joy of sitting down and talking with the thought of food just being brought to you is overwhelming.

The other day we talked about a subject that is very close to my heart. Public display of affection (a.k.a PDA). Apparently that kind of behavior is looked down upon among some our friends. I’m not talking about straight up crazy making out in front of people but you know giving your man/woman a little smoochie smoochie or holding hands; I don’t have a problem with this kind of behavior, why should I? Why should you? If I want to give my lady a good nice kiss I’m going to do that, don’t say “ewe, get a room!” or roll your eyes. Think about it this…though you might not be willing to be soo openly affectionate someone else might be and if you’re not willing to do that then perhaps your lady/man will find someone else who will be more open with there affection. Come on, it’s not like it’s hard to give a few extra kisses, warm hugs, or being genuinely caring to someone you already like, is it?

In lieu of all the recent engagement I would like to announce I won’t be doing anything of the sort until I’m ready. Yes, there is pressure on me to get engaged but what’s new? I would like to congratulate all those couples who where recently married or engaged. I’m happy the right time was now. I still haven’t found the right time.

I couldn’t help but notice that there is large contingent of women bloggers, not just the women bloggers in my IP circle but In general. Blogging has equated into journal/diaries and if you don’t think so, then perhaps you’re in denial. We tend to be closed about our feeling in person but on virtual terms, emotions are running wild.

Well on that note, I’m signing off. I don’t know about you but I’m a total basket case now..

2:18p.

No comments: