The Red Sox's lost tonight in a thrilling game. I suppose that could sum up the game. Though I would say that sitting on 9 row up on the 3rd baseline was the proverbial bomb! I saw manny scratch his junk to which hol could only say "I guess that is a guy thing!!".
I predicted a Manny home run and Hol's dad was able to steal the 3rd base coach stealing motion...hol was quite impressed. This day was pretty cool...random observations from Toronto.
- There is a large number of crazy looking people here, crazy hair, accents, and clothes..I like it.
- Public transportation is really well organized, stuff shows up on time and gets you there when it say it would.
- A veggie dog from a hot dog vender on the street is the only way to really eat a hot dog..there better than then the real thing!
- I love Canadian malls..so much more shoe selection...you all I know how much I love shoes!
- I'm addicted to White! I bought a white sports coat, I don't even plan on wearing until after labor day..what!
- Chinese buffets are nicer in Toronto..
- Pollution is worse in Toronto
- I won a free game in the Super 7 lotto, I didn't even know how to play!?!?
- Filipino weddings are the da s$*t..so much food.. so much drink...yeah...anyways.