Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Blag Day

I have 8 days left till I head up to the Great White North. I’m heading back to Toronto folks, this time I’m not going to win a girl’s heart but to melt her heart! I’m looking forward to spending time with Hol again. It seems like it’s been forever since we spent any significant time together, perhaps because it has been. Well I don’t think this trip will fix all our long distance issues but it will make my memorial day more memorable! I don’t know why but I can’t stop thinking about this song:

I've never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight
I've never seen you shine so bright (baby you do look bright-what does mean?)
I've never seen so many men ask you if you wanted to dance They're looking for a little romance, given half a chance(So this song is about a hooker)
I have never seen that dress you're wearing Or the highlights in your head that catch your eyes I have been blind (A hooker with highlights, awesome!)
The lady in red is dancing with me cheek to cheek There's nobody here, it's just you and me, It's where I wanna be
But I hardly know this beauty by my side (This song is definitely about a hooker, he doesnÂ’t even know this woman)
I'll never for get, the way you look tonight

I've never seen you looking so gorgeous as you did tonight (That because you just met her Chris!)
I've never seen you shine so bright you were amazing
I've never seen so many people want to be there by your side
And when you turned to me and smiled, It took my breath away (That of course was after he gave her $300 dollars for the night!)
I have never had such a feeling
Such a feeling of complete and utter love, as I do tonight ( I think when heÂ’s singing the song he almost says Lust, like its at the tip of his tongue but he manages to say Love)
The way you look tonight I never will forget,
the way you look tonight
The lady in red
The lady in red
The lady in red
My lady in red (I love you.)(IÂ’m in love with a stripper!!!!)


Ah man, that was fun..happy huIping day..i mean hump day.

No comments: