Monday, April 03, 2006

Dang HOmey, back in school you were the man homey...

I don't know why I have 50cent on the brain...Anyways this weekend has come and gone. Michele was here for the week and it was nice hangin with her and catching up. Its nice to see people from you past, it helps you appreciate your future to know where you've come.

So didn't do much yesterday, you know watched a movie, ate a little bit of food, played a some basketball for 3 hours, did a little a halo2, and took a 2 hour nap! oh and I woke up thinking that it was an hour earlier than it really was. Yikes. I have a bad case of the Mondays. I don't know why but I just really do!

oh I have this new fascination with models, specifically models on the MTv show, 8th & Ocean. There's this one girl on there that looks like she doesn't belong. Its like that sesame street game that went "one of the these girls doesn't belong, can you pick out..Etc.." you get the idea.

anyways this is a blah entry...Its like an April fools joke gone array.

Its not that funny and really not necessary.

thought of the day. What if our everyday life was like a reality game show ( amazing race or survivor?) would you be able to play the game..Its just a thought.

No comments: