Monday, April 17, 2006

Thing should happen naturally...

I usually don't like talking about personal things on here too often, I don't know something about faceless IP address reading my soul is very un nerving. I've spoken about my frustrations with my lack of career, as well as random observations and sometimes ( I at least feel) honest tribulations with the opposite sex. You know its very surprising how well I've been able to maintain my sanity when my life become chaotic sometimes very wishy washy, my life not me mind you, seem to take very obscure turns into situations that I can't seem to understand. I suppose I could be a person that a cause & effect hypothesis could really be tested on. Choices, so many choices, I sometimes feel that having a choice complicates our lives. Perhaps its just me but when I'm presented with alternatives I start to get crazy..that whole "is this the right decision" mind set creeps in. I suppose I'm more in favor of natural progression but I'm more patient than most which could be why I usually get treated like shit..I tend to think things will eventually get better, they usually don't. Which brings me back to choices...when will I be content with the life I have??? perhaps never, there's something to be said about being ignorant, you're never aware of your short comings. I sometimes feel embarrassed when I start thinking about what others might say about me, not necessarily because its true but because they can say it ( I would expand this more but I think I'd get too sad).
I think the 5th grade did me in...

No comments: