Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wow, 366 days,,


I mean its not like its the last day of school or anything and I can just throw my papers in the air....though it would be nice if we could just be like redo because its the new year. I wish but tomorrow will be like any other day except it will end with an 09. I've already did a review of this year and to be honest I really don't have much of anything new to say. I've come to realize that I really miss my family, I haven't laughed that much since I was living at Mechanic and everyone was there just chillin. I've traveled a lot this year, well for not being a business traveler I did some flying albeit alone, which I don't like...I don't like doing things alone......I'm better in a pair then flying solo everywhere ( damn I have to stop seussing- {I made that word up})

Anyways the trip up to GR was good, I spent time with my sis and Noah, took them out to brunch like the cool brother that I am, we talked, we laughed-the common variable this past weekend...I know where I get my silliness, its my mom..and I know where I get the other conflict traits, My dad.
I'm rambling, I should go shave because I look like a wookie right now!

It was nice to meet you 2008, can't say that I enjoyed you as much as I'd hope but we tried right, so I don't know how to tell you this but you should probably go...2009 is waiting for me.

No comments: