Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Sentimental Playlist

A valiant try, to navigate to your heart through lyric and song.
I've picked out 10, no make that 15, oh lets just say an even 20. 20 songs that will tell a story, a story about how I met a girl. Through perfect and imperfect circumstances we met and our conversation lasted, it lasted years, I thought I'd be in the middle of that for rest of my life. Even though I didn't know you and you didn't know me, you had my playlist. Each song, each tune told you how I felt about you. It was never meant to last you see, I was passing by on my way to my life, your words, your curves, your eyes and your sweet lies they all came together but the list had to end.

It took ever nerve inside me to ask and Its taken every nerve to Let Go.

Coming down to the end, I think I'll ride it out..

Goodluck, takecare, and peace out.

No comments: