Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Sometimes..

sometimes i just need: to yell as loud as possible.

sometimes i want: to just disappear for a while
sometimes i like to: say absurd things for the reactions
sometimes all it takes: is a smile..

sometimes i picture: sitting on a bench smiling and being happy with the choices I’ve made.

sometimes i wish: That I was the first and only choice.

sometimes i find: it hard to hide my feelings when i really need to be hiding my feelings.

sometimes i take: The longest way home because I don’t want to be alone.

sometimes i look: great but feel like shit

sometimes i hate: having to wait for things to become clear

sometimes it’s nice: to just not care..

sometimes it hurts: to think back how much I’ve been taken for granted.

sometimes it makes me happy: helping others that didn’t expect my help but were appreciative anyways.
sometimes it’s sad: to think about how much time I wasted on one part of my life.

sometimes i listen: to nothing, absolute silence. Its extremely loud when this happens.

sometimes i sleep: with 5 pillows.

sometimes i like to watch: Girly shows….

sometimes i feel: like I was born in the wrong era.

sometimes i rant: About sports..

sometimes i never: know when to say no.

sometimes i really: wonder if i'm ever truly awake.(I kept this one because I totally think about this..alot)

When I’m ..

sad, i want: to be around people that love me.

happy, i need: to be able to share it..

mad, i wish: I acted like I didn’t care..

overjoyed, i find: I feel like a kid again.

indifferent, i like to: Just let things happen.

content, i never: I’m never really content..

frustrated, all it takes: A good release of energy to ease my angst.

If..

you saw your best friend on one side of the road, but you also saw one of your close family members on the other side, and they were both in serious danger, who would you go to help first?... My famly...

you had the choice of going back in time or to go forward in time to see the future, which would you choose?... I think like an analyst, so I could effect both by going back in time..so I’d go back..

jesus was standing right in front of you, what would you say to him?... I’m trying really hard but I need your help, please give me peace

No comments: