Monday, November 10, 2008

Proximity isn't a quality, its a coincidence.

Accessibility is a dangerous commodity when dealing with a wounded heart. Progress can be altered and feelings can resurface, the notion of just because is more cruel than it should be. Say what you mean to say and not what you feel you had to say.

~I am not at the point where I can ignore a call from you because I no longer need to hear what you have to say or because the sound of your voice no longer has an effect on me. I am incapable of hiding how I feel about you, It always takes me a day to be able to cope with our conversations, what we talked about is between you and me...but why do you make things so damn hard. My mind is racing now, my hands are shaking, and my heart is pounding out of my chest because I'm twisting and turning, I'm upside down when I'm right side up....you tell me that I need to understand but you yourself don't understand. Our conversations aren't going to be just casual, I don't know what it means to be casual with you....you have been my best friend, you've been my partner, you've been my dreams, you've been my rock, you've been my everything. That's why I can't trust myself when it comes to you; when it comes to you I don't follow logic, I follow my heart, and frankly I want to kick my heart in the ass.


There will always be setbacks, and there always be challenges..but with every roadblock there's an opportunity for progress.

No comments: