Sunday, August 13, 2006

Don't Hesitate

I was watching high fidelty tonight, actually its still on and I just watched the part where Lisa Bonet is singing "oooh baby love your way, everday, I wanna tell i love your way, wanna be with you night and day" well i just listened to the orginal and it sorta sucks. I wonder how Peter Frampton would feel if I told him that???
He's probably tell him go somewhere, which is what i would do too.

Anyways its 2am and i was really trying to go to bed by 12a...I guess I get an F for that effort.

I've decided that life without a woman is really dull, I'm not saying that its impossible for me to have a good time without one but Its a whole lot easier if you have someone. agh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


who needs a drink?

No comments: