Thursday, October 09, 2008


Colliding with the past when you're trying to live in the now can be a tricky thing.
I took this picture of me yesterday...what I find interesting is that I was trying to smile..I think I took the picture like 3 times until I finally said screw it..
The man who writes about himself and his own time is the only man who writes about all people and all time. - George Bernard Shaw
I don't really get it? What are you exactly are you trying to say? I mean to be honest sometimes I like Chinese fortune cookies better. I carry this one in my wallet..I got it while I was eating at Pei Wei like a month ago..
" A lifetime of happiness lies ahead of you." Author Charlie the chimp..
but nonetheless I like it, I get it, and I'm looking forward to it..
Ah...Que Vida!

No comments: