Friday, March 17, 2006

Where you at!

So the other day we were talking about Peanut Butter Jelly time? What is peanut butter jelly time?  I really don’t know but I do know once that song comes on over the loud speaker my body just wants to start moving really fast and I can’t stop smiling!?!?!? Lets take a look at the words:
It's peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time (Chorus:)Where he at 4xThere he go 4xPeanut butter jelly 4xDo the peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly, Peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat 2x (Chorus)Now, break it down and freeze 4x (Chorus)Now tic tac toe (uh-huh)Tic tac toe (let's go)Tic tac toe (you got it)Tic tac toe (let's ride) (Chorus)Now, freestyle, freestyle, freestyle, freestyle, freestyle, your style 2x Where he at 4xThere he go 4x

Now if that isn’t a world class song then I don’t know what is! It’s a wave of emotion about such a simple sandwich. Where you at, there you go. Peanut Butter jelly with a baseball bat! That’s my cut..now freeze.

1 comment:

kelly k said...

If you want to see the video - Les put it on my blog......yeah...thanks :)