Saturday, February 18, 2006


Give me your hand to hold
'Cause I can't stand to love alone
And
love alone is not enough to hold us up
We've got to touch your robe
So
swing your robe down low
Swing your robe down low~ Cademon's Call, Love alone.

I had forgetten how much i love that chorus, it so great because i can't sing all harmony style, ah yes love it. Anyways today is my B-day (hold for congrat and well wishes) thank you, thank you're all so kind. I would like to say that i really don't feel that different most of don't after 21. All i think about as i get older is "damn i have to get my shit together because i can't hide behind my age" ok not really..

What i really wanted to write was the old saying that you should always wear clean underwear because you don't know when you might be in the hospital, ok i don't remember how it exactly went but it sounded something like that.. As i was walking of the hosptial the other day ( i work at a hospital so don't worry i wasn't sick) i saw this person waiting to be picked up, he had his luggage and he had just being discharged from the hospital which is nothing new however the attire that this patient had was amazing..I had to sit down to make sure i was seeing what i thought i was seeing..so i took out my trusty camera phone and took a picture of the one-NEO!


I couldn't believe it.. the rest of the day i kept on thinking "what is the matrix" ..

I've leave you with this words to ponder..

My life is brilliant.My love is pure.I saw an angel.Of that I'm sure.She smiled at me on the subway.She was with another man.But I won't lose no sleep on that,'Cause I've got a plan.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful, it's true.I saw you face in a crowded place,And I don't know what to do,'Cause I'll never be with you.Yeah, she caught my eye,As we walked on by.She could see from my face that I was,Fucking high,And I don't think that I'll see her again,But we shared a moment that will last till the end.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful, it's true.I saw you face in a crowded place,And I don't know what to do,'Cause I'll never be with you.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful, it's true.There must be an angel with a smile on her face,When she thought up that I should be with you.But it's time to face the truth,I will never be with you. Thanks James

1 comment:

Kendra said...

As if you really expected that no one would say Happy Birthday after reading this... or in my case, Happy Belated Birthday! :)