Tuesday, November 03, 2009

photo.jpg


photo.jpg
Originally uploaded by campbellssoup

Well I had this nice entry about some relevant things but as usual when I expect technology to work it fails me every time. So now you have this picture of me touch Big Boy in a very odd manner. Some of you might even wonder why I would be at a Big Boy to begin with, well they have good hearty, warm meals at a price that won't break the bank (I kinda made that up).

Also I want to let everyone know that I did not save a lot on my car insurance, in fact I'm paying way too much, thank you very much Geico!

Seriously though I want to talk to you about an ongoing problem, the Economy. I'm sure we all sit down and watch the news or read the paper (online) but do we really understand it. I encourage you to get informed about how your money works for you. There is great program on NPR called Planet Money. Check it out. Here is there blog. http://www.npr.org/blogs/money/ but please don't tell em I sent you.

No comments: