Monday, June 08, 2009

Moving,.

Moving allows you to clean up something things that you might have not known you still had. As I'm cleaning out my closets and drawers I finding things from my past that I don't need anymore. Its interesting reading the cards, letters, or postcards, seeing some pictures that seem almost a distant life. I thought about it for a while, whether I should keep some of the stuff. I decided not to, I know myself and I don't need those thoughts or reminders. Somethings should be forgotten.

There is a new chapter in my life, I'm anxious and eagerly looking forward to it with great enthusiasm. To say that its uncharted waters would be a understatement but as I heard today
"you got take risks to get the biscuit!" I don't know if that actually refers to anything but I'm going to incorporate.

I'm soo exhausted right now that I can hardly keep my eyes open so I'll take that as a sign to go to bed.

adieu.

No comments: