Sunday, June 21, 2009

Foxes,Boxes, and sleeping in the dining room den.


Currently my belongings are scattered like shells on the ocean floor. I don't know where anything is, just when I thought I had gotten rid of all the junk I had, I find more junk. Its a perpetual combustion of trash that accumulates everywhere I go. With that said I have a couple of days till I really start putting things in the car and making my eay up to Lake Mary.
I know that I came down there in a car full of stuff and now I need a uhaul to move, its just kinda funny because its not like I really need all this stuff, I could do without the 23 pairs of shoes, the closet full of clothes, the damn gadgets, and all the other useless space eating things. I think for the most part it has to do with the fact that I don't like being alone so I go shopping to be around people. I've been living like a single man for the past 4 1/2 years...It will be nice to have someone to come home to, to share the happening of my day, hell to just have dinner with at home. Its about time I have a normal relationship that doesn't consist of IM,texts,phone calls, or video chat. I think Its about time for my time.

No comments: