Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Meeting again..

Bold, you're bold..but your words are sincere
I can't figure you out,which explains why you fuel my curiosity
I haven't a clue when it comes to what make you.. you.
I play it cool and I say a thing or two, clever little sayings to distract you,
distract you from seeing how nervous I get around you.

I don't know what I'm doing, I certainly don't know what I'm saying but It feels like things just happen
they happen when I'm talking to you, A thought can turn into a hour, a hour can turn into a night,
I'm nervous what a night could turn into. There's no real explanation, is there? How insane can it be to want to talk to someone that you just met, some you just met again?

Who knew.. Not me, so here I go.
Hi, You don't really know me and I don't really know you..but we've met, we've met again. I enjoy your company, I enjoy your thoughts, and I enjoy being around you. That's the only thing I know right now but that's ok for now. I'll take that over most things.

No comments: