Monday, January 12, 2009

Easy post..

What are your favorite shoes?
All of them, ha ha..i have a lot of shoes but I would have to say my favorite are my brown lace ups that look like boots but they’re not!

What does your favorite shirt or blouse look like?
Well I’m assuming it would be shirt for me, so, hmm I like a plain white oxford with the sleeves rolled up.

What does your favorite tee shirt say on it?
“wi(red)”

Do you think you look better in casual or business attire?
Yes, yes I do.

What do you sleep in?
Nothing..I sleep in absolutely nothing but sometime I don’t wake up that way?

Do you wear expensive sneakers?
I use to, but if 50 bucks is expensive then yes...I’m over labels when it comes to sneakers.

What is your favorite hat?
My Fedora.

Your preference for women: Boxers or briefs?
I changed the question..I like women in boxers..sometimes..

Your preference for women: Suits or dresses?
Pant suits..

When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
June 28, 2008…I never got to mail it.

Can you change the oil on a car?
I can but I don’t.

Name three things you have on you at all times.
Celly, keys, and a expression.

What’s your life motto?
Que Vida- What a life.

What’s a word that you say a lot?
yo

What were you doing at midnight last night?
I was on the phone...

When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Its good to be alive.

Who is your worst enemy?
Me

What does your watch look like?
Currently it looks like a aluminum box with green numbers

Is there a day of the week that time seems to fly by faster than the other days?
Thursday

Is there a day of the week that seems to never end?
Tuesday

Have you ever had a strong crush on someone, but did not say anything to that person? If yes, why?
No, I’ve never been one to sit on my hands..

Have you had a crush in secret and then told that person? If yes, what happened?
Isn’t this like the question above…what happened next is that I moved on with my life son.

Have you ever been stalked?
yes but not by women..

Have you ever, in retrospect, stalked someone?
Nope but I coincidently ran into people all the time.

Have you ever slept with someone on a first date?
No.

Have you ever regretted not sleeping with someone?
This question should read “have you ever regretted sleeping with someone” because the answer would be, yes.

What attracts you first to someone else?
Their eyes…their beautiful brown,blue,or green eyes……..

No comments: