Tuesday, November 20, 2007



I love all sorts of gadgets, wickets, sprockets, and whatcha me call'ems! With that being said I just ordered my new phone and I can say that I'm really looking forward to wasting time on it. I actually got a sneak peak of it today at Circuit City during lunch and I was like a little kid in a candy store. No need to ask how much I had to pay, you can figure it out but hopefully I'll get it before thursday so I can play with it while I wait to in the horrible lines at the airport. I'm such a nerd when it comes to this stuff but don't hate.
On another note, I was with jessica on saturday when she went to IKEA, it was actually her idea to go! It was a unique experience, a layed out path of shopping geared to make you spend money! Great idea! I really want to get a tons of crap from there but since I don't think I'll be living in florida that much longer...i'll just hold off. AH look at the time 5p, its time for this guy to head on out...
one more gadget-
that's on my wishlist for christmas....

No comments: