Thursday, April 01, 2010

I want a project


So lately I've been having some car nostalogia. One of my first memories of cars have been VW, my parents bought a 1985 VW Jetta brand new, it was a problematic car but I remember how much I loved this car. I've been a vw fan ever since. I've owned a 1997 Passat GLX, a 1990 VW Corrado G60 (which I love and I'll talk about more later on this post), and currently I'm driving an Audi A4 1.8t.

So the corrado was my dream car and I was able to obtain a gem at unbelievable price of 1800 dollars. The car that I drove had 57000 miles on it, ok I was basically given the car by a family friend. I loved that car like I loved my first girlfriend..it was whirlwind love affair. Well I think I'm might of have found her again, the Rado not the girlfriend (she found me). Well not exactly the same one but its same color and model...I'm not a grease monkey but I'm thinking I'm willing to learn...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had this too, I used to own a 1995 Nissan 200sx, black, 2 door SE model. Nothing special at all, I think it was only 140hp. But wow, just sitting in it made me feel great, great interior and everything. It was more fun driving that than the latest Lexus ISF V8 super car.