Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Navidad

SO I posted a new bit, for some reason I keep on forgetting that I'm latino. I think its because growing up people never knew what I was. I thought It was obvious but I guess the last name threw people off. I kid.

Anyways you should check Anjelah Johnson, she's hott and funny. Not that it matters that she's hott(the extra 't' is because I want to emphasis she's really pretty) but I guess that's why I found out she was funny. Go figure!? * ok she's not that hot but she's funny..

Usually I say something corny like love those around you and yourself or its more important to give than get. Well screw that, wisdom to live by. If you're with someone that gives you a gift that would otherwise be intended for an elderly woman or man. Please just RUN! No good will come from it. See its all in the gift, people that care about you don't give you shitty gifts. See I was reading the signs, Betty bop wallet,VHS tape that didn't work, break maker..these are things that should have triggered some concern, instead I just kept on thinking they were gag gifts. Don't be the gag.

OK so that was my psa.

Feliz Navidad..
and a Happy New Year!

No comments: