Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Its late..but I can't seem to fall asleep. I think its hard falling asleep in a house where I'm the only thing with a restless mind.
Ah there is going to be a little get together in the next 3 weeks, there are going to be faces I haven't seen in a long time and there will be stories retold and perhaps relived. Its a interesting situation where the past meets the present but how much as I would love to have them both co exist the reality of it is, you slowly let go of those memories and replace them with more current ones. The names and faces remain but the part in your stories change. Anyways it will be nice to be with a group of people that have been quite instrumental in the past 10 yrs of my life. Though our paths have veered in different directions its nice to know that for 4 yrs we shared common interests, common friendships, and common bottom lines.

It should be a blast and I can't wait.

No comments: