Monday, May 19, 2008

To you..

No one knows where we’ll go from here
Could I kiss you or would that be weird
Are we sure or are we somewhere in between?
Do you wanna be free
That place where we'd be.., Cuz in our minds we need it
But I'd be no where near you and you'd be no where near me.
A Move to an unknown City
Will you let go of my hand?
Leave the things on the doorstep
Was there no way around it
Will this be our last dance?
Fall asleep with the music on mi amor
Be back again
Do you wanna see it?
Our place,
Cuz in my mind I’ve been there
And there’s no one there but you and me
In the morning I’ll find you again
Let the light shine the way
Down a road that’s leading me somewhere I've never known
And there’s no way around it
Will this be our last dance?
Fall asleep with the music mi amor
I'll Be there with you again.

No comments: