Thursday, April 12, 2007




So I've been sleeping on the couch while I've been here and needless to say that I've missed my bed but not because its big and comfortable but because I don't have to be covered in a sleeping bag and a down comforter! Its all good, you do what you have to do to be with the people that make you go! I have found a new love, reading! Well at least books that deal with sports or big personalities so lets not go giving each other a pat on the back and please hold back on the book club invitations. Its amazing that if i close my eyes and just listen all I can hear is the rain dropping the rooftop and the occasional car whiz past King st ave. This is truly a nice place to live, its something that I can only remember. The itch to be close to the city is too big for me especially with a metro as interesting as the GTA!!! Anyways I was listening to J.Mayer and I couldn't get this lyrics out of my mind..




.......No I'm not colorblind


I know the world is black and white


Try to keep an open mind


But I just can't sleep on this tonight


Stop this train


I wanna get off


And go home again


I can't take the speed it's moving in


I know I can't


But honestly, won't someone stop this train?


Don't know how else to say it......




OH yeah, pictures.. I can't find holly's camera to upload any up yet. So I'll leave with this one of HAT.




No comments: