Friday, January 01, 2010

Its been quite a run.

No man is an island entire of itself;
every man is a piece of the continent,
a part of the main; if a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as any manner of thy friends
or of thine own were; any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind.
And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
~John Donne

Its time to turn the lights off on I just Couldn't Help but notice.
Its been an amusing,painful, but always truthful journey. This blog has been a source of emotional release, an open book of sorts, sometimes unintentional, sometimes deliberate.

The world is changing all around me, things never stay constant, time won't allow it, restlessness won't hear of it. So I have to keep on moving on. This blog didn't win an award,it didn't have lots of traffic or break news to any significant event in others people lives. If anything this blog was just.. a blog. The entries almost were filled with grammatical errors,incomplete thoughts, and sometimes downright nonsense..but if you realized that I wrote it to myself then maybe it would make sense to you too.

I think this is the part where I open my eyes...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope I too will have the chance to experience such a length of time and journal my words as long as you have. Good luck!